Pexels Help Center
New to Pexels?
- Where to find my Download history?
- Can I use photos and videos from Pexels in a political campaign?
- What is Pexels and how does Pexels work?
- Can I use the photos and videos for a commercial project?
- Can I sell photos or videos from Pexels?
- What is the license of the photos and videos on Pexels?
- How do I change my language settings?
- How can I add my Instagram, Twitter, and website to my profile?
- How can I edit my profile?
- How do I change my email address?
- How can I delete my account?
- I forgot my login password! Can I get a new one?
License + Terms and ConditionsSee All Articles
Pexels for Brands
- Does Pexels offer an API?
- How can I sponsor a photo or video challenge?
- I'm a brand or company. Do you offer any partnership opportunities?
- Can I make private collections?
- How do I create collections on Pexels?
- How does the Follow feature work?
Uploading photos or videos to Pexels
- What are the benefits of sharing photos and videos on Pexels?
- How can I create a username?
- How do I delete photos or videos I've uploaded?
- How do I get my uploads seen by more people?
- How can I add or edit tags to my uploads?
- Can I upload photos taken on my phone?
Curation and Approval Process
- How do my photos have so many views?
- How do I know if my photos or videos have been approved?
- What happens after I upload my content?
- What is Featured In?
- How do the stats work?
- How can I add my PayPal account to my Pexels profile?
- How can I receive donations for my photos and videos?
- How can I appear on the leaderboard?
- What is the leaderboard?
- What are the benefits of being a Pexels Hero?
- How can I nominate someone to become a Hero?
- How can I become a Hero?
- What is a Pexels Hero?
Photo and Video Challenges
- Where can I find photo and video challenges?
- Can I submit more than one photo or video to a challenge?
- What are the photo challenges on Pexels?