Nope! Our API is free of charge. If you’re likely to hit the default request limits and you're able to provide and show acceptable attribution to Pexels and our contributors, limits can be lifted free of charge.
Articles in this section
- How do I report an error?
- Why do I get the same content from multiple requests?
- What steps can I take to avoid hitting the rate limit?
- What does this HTTP response code mean?
- How do I see how many requests I have remaining?
- I have a similar marketplace or photo library to Pexels, can I use the API to add your images?
- Do I have to pay for higher limits?